You can simply reserve your beautiful dress on our website using the booking calendar on each product page. Please note that the Try On service doesn’t reserve your dress for your event date until a Rental order has been made, so if you are worried about it being booked out in the meantime, we suggest ordering your rental as soon as possible to ensure it is available for you.
Articles in this section
- What is your policy with the returns of clearance dresses?
- How long will it take to process my refund?
- Can I sell you my designer dress?
- Where is your retail store located?
- I really liked the dress I tried on. How can I book it for my upcoming event?
- Can I request a dress or designer that is not featured on your site?
- What if the dress is lost or damaged beyond repair?
- How private is the personal information that I give to you?
- I would like my brand to be represented by GlamCorner. Who should I contact?
- I have partnership and media opportunities. Who should I contact?