No, you don't have to sign for you order. Anyone present at the address at the time of delivery can sign on your behalf, or you can select 'Authority to Leave' at the checkout if you would prefer for your parcel to be left in a safe location unattended on your property.
Articles in this section
- Am I eligible for a refund (one-time rental)?
- How much is postage for a one time rental?
- Is there a fee for the delivery and return shipping?
- Can I change my shipping address?
- Can I receive my designer dress on the same day I order?
- How long will it take for my order to be delivered?
- Can I track my items?
- What if my rental period ends on a Sunday or a public holiday?
- How do I know you have received the dress that I returned to you?
- Are there late fees if I return my rental late?