A good way to know if a dress is the right length or fit for you is to refer to the 'Size & Fit' section on each product page. We also encourage you to read our previous customer reviews on this page as these can be very helpful to compare your own height and body shape to, and hear feedback from previous women who have worn each dress, and which size they wore. If you have any questions about a particular style, please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com who will gladly assist.
Articles in this section
- Formal Season Try On Service
- How does the 'Backup Style' work?
- What if the garment doesn’t fit, or I simply don’t like it?
- International Sizing
- Do you have a Try On Service?
- How do I know if the dress is a good length for me?
- What do I do if my dress is too long for me?
- Can you suggest some dresses for me?
- How Do I Measure Myself?
- Styling: Hats & Fascinators