A good way to know if a dress is the right length or fit for you is to refer to the 'Size & Fit' section on each product page. We also encourage you to read our previous customer reviews on this page as these can be very helpful to compare your own height and body shape to, and hear feedback from previous women who have worn each dress, and which size they wore. If you have any questions about a particular style, please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com who will gladly assist.
Articles in this section
- Can I try on before I hire?
- Can you suggest some dresses for me?
- Can I have more than one back up dress?
- How do I know if the dress is a good length for me?
- What do I do if my dress is too long for me?
- What if the garment doesn’t fit, or I simply don’t like it?
- What sizes do you stock?
- International Size Conversion Chart