We do our very best to ensure that every dress arrives wrinkle-free. After being steamed and pressed, all dresses are wrapped in a garment cover and placed in a beautiful box before being delivered. Certain fabrics are more prone to wrinkles though, and if you receive a dress with slight creases, please try steaming the garment on low heat. Alternatively, you can hang the dress in a steamy bathroom and the steam will de-crease it. However, please ensure to hang the dress where it can't accidentally get splashed. Note: please do not iron the dress as this may cause damage.
Articles in this section
- What is GlamCorner?
- Does GlamCorner have a physical shop?
- How does the online ordering work?
- Can you guarantee the authenticity of the garment?
- How does the 'Backup Dress' work?
- How does your 'Try On' service work?
- How long can I rent a designer dress from GlamCorner for?
- How much does it cost to hire a designer dress online from GlamCorner?
- What is the condition of the dress when I receive it?
- Does the dress arrive wrinkle-free?